Friday, January 31, 2014

It has once again been forever since I have posted anything, but now that classes have started I have plenty of things coming up that I will be blogging about soon including a fashion show I am coordinating that will happen on April 7th... so keep checking back to see updates I am making about the show and other events. :)

Polyvore may possibly be the most addicting app I have ever downloaded. If you love fashion and styling outfits or even home decorating I would highly suggest giving it a try. The possibilities are endless for things you can design! I am going to start putting these outfits up regularly to keep my blog fresh and up-to-date.


1. On Wednesdays We Wear Oxblood.
I love the color of these jeans! Make them pop with the neutral accessories and awesome tribal cardi.
 2. Urban Chic.
This look easily transitions from class to night out. Also, Jeffrey Campbell Litas are surprisingly very comfortable, I wear mine all the time with ease and never have to worry about my feet hurting so that's why I think these heels work for class.
 3. Cool & Casual
This boho outfit is perfect for class! The shearling jacket will definitely keep you warm walking around campus and the combat boots can be useful in the rain and other elements. Just add retro accessories to complete the look!

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's Ms. Nikki back from your days at CHS. Stumbled across your accomplishments on TTU's site and just wanted to find a way to say I'm proud of you! I can't imagine a more fitting career for you. Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete