Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Outfit Inspiration: Holiday Party

I want to start out by saying sorry for not posting in so long, my computer was messed up... or so I thought. Turns out it was my power adapter to charge the computer so luckily that was as easy as replacing the old one!Anyway, let's talk about fashion!

It is that time of year again when you have lots of fun holiday parties and gatherings to go to! I've made 3 go to outfits to inspire you for your next event!


1. Tartan Plaid has been all over the runways the past couple seasons. It's a great print for the holiday season because it usually has some festive color incorporated, like red or green. It is also commonly found on those warm fabrics we like to bundle up in (cozy flannel shirts!) You can wear the plaid in many different ways, for this look I chose a more punk/ edgy vibe with the chunky chains and black nails.

2. Fur is one of my personal favorite things to wear in the winter time! I think it looks so luxe and sophisticated, plus its super warm and soft!I paired this faux fur vest with a royal blue form-fitting dress. I wanted the focus to be on the awesome vest while still making the color of the dress pop, so I chose neutral accessories to match the grey in the vest.

3. There are so many ways to style the LBD. I wanted to keep the color pallete mainly neutral with pops of red to match the soles of these amazing Christian Louboutin Booties. The cross tights keep you warm and trendy along with the gold accessories. Careful not to smudge your red Dior lipstick if you get caught under the mistletoe with that special someone ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment