Monday, May 20, 2013

The Wandering Bohemian Style








This is my first personal post on The Wandering Bohemian. I'll be showing some of my favorite outfits occasionally just to give you a little taste of my own fashion sense :) I love hippie chic styles like this one, the wide sleeves are so retro and big floppy hats can spice up any outfit instantly. I found this little turtle the other day and decided to keep her because she had been inured. I named her Donatello at first like the ninja turtle, but after a little research I found out she was a female so I feminized it to Donatella. I love animals! I'm basically running a zoo these days from pitbulls to kittens and now turtles. I'm sure i'll be showing off my other animals soon! Creds to my awesome boo Tom Hixon for being my photographer!

Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Express, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Hat: Maurice's, Belt: Vintage thrift store find.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, checkout my latest post at
    http://sa4me.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-gumboot-dance.html
    feel free to leave comment and like us on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple bohemian style. Nice top, very dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete